Frame Contract Management
Frame Contract Management is a comprehensive tool that offers such functionalities as choosing lessees, creating contracts, invoicing, and bookkeeping. The program is an important part of the tools needed in professional administration. The program works smoothly with bookkeeping, and ERP programs.
Renting of different real estates, from residential housing to complicated business properties, can be handled with this system.
Frame Contract Management is also a tool for the management of leasing contracts where user is a lessee. In the future you won’t necessarily need invoices thus, this program can create payment and bookkeeping material directly from the contracts.
With IFRS 16 add-on for Frame Contract Management, a user can calculate Right-of-Use Asset Values and Leasing Liabilities from contracts. One can also control all changes that may affect these values, and determine P&L Effects of these changes. This program can handle all leasing contracts affected by the standard.
Contract Management Functionalities
1. Basic Information of Real Estates, Buildings and Rooms
2. Digital Database for all leasing contracts
3. Creation and Sending of Invoices
4. Fetching payment information from banks and checking the ledgers
5. Creation of bookkeeping material
6. Price Increases (index, revenue, …)
7. Creation of the payment material (SEPA)
8. IFRS 16 calculation and managing change situations
9. KPIs of the profitability and effectiveness of your Rental Business
10. Resident selection