At Fatman we have diverse collection of thinkers and doers, continually reimaging our products and practices to help people do what they love in the user-friendly efficient way.
Our passion for innovation and imagination goes into our all products and practices, strengthening our commitment to deliver the best experience for our customers like never before.
We have great team
Technology: We use modern tools and technologies, Of course, we have legacy as we turn 30 years this year but that is something we are actively working to get rid of.
Growth: There is a lot of room for learning, grooming and growing together. We will support you with the tools and materials you need.
Creativity: In a small(ish) company you are always part of decision making as our hierarchy is minimal. Bring up your creative ideas!
Flexibility: You can choose whether you want to work almost fully remote, from the office or hybrid. It’s up to you and we don’t monitor people. We trust you.
Diversity: We have different people with different backgrounds. Cultivating diversity and maintaining different opinions is the key to our success.
What You’ll Do:
- Develop and maintain existing .NET Framework application with SQL as backend
- Develop robust, scalable, configurable cloud native applications and modules using .NET and Micro Azure PaaS services with an emphasis on quality, performance, design and re-usability.
- Design and develop microservices using modern cloud design standard methods such as Domain Driven Design and CQRS.
- Automation using DevOps and other available tools to expedite the product development achieving First Time Quality.
- Implement Serverless Functions and Logic Apps for event driven processes and integrations.
- Effectively resolve problems and roadblocks as they occur, consistently following through details while driving innovation as well as issue resolution.
What we value
- 4-6 years of experience working as a Software Developer
- Key expertise in developing web applications using .NET Framework, .NET Core and ASP .NET
- At least 2 years of experience with Front End technologies such as Angular and TypeScript
- Experience with MS SQL database environments
- Understanding of SDLC development methodologies such as SCRUM and Agile
Expertise with Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment pipelines
Proficient with tools like Git, Postman, Jenkins, Visual Studio and Visual Studio Code
- Exposure to Cloud based technologies like Azure
- Designing and developing Microservices APIs using .NET Core
- Experience with Domain Driven Design (DDD) , Event Sourcing (CQRS)
- Experience with NoSQL databases like Mongo DB, Cosmos DB etc.
- Experience working with Docker and Kubernetes.
Why people like working in the company
– International work environment
– New and modern office space in Säterinportti
– Excellent health care services
– Excellent insurance coverage
– Modern gym services
– Pluralsight learning platform
– Different kinds of events e.g., poker tournaments and sports competitions
– Remote work is a standard for us
– Lunch and sport benefit
– Active and high-quality sports enthusiasts’ group
Do you have it in you to join us on a mission to make the next gen product in the service industry?
We would absolutely love to hear from you! For further information about the job or the company, please don’t hesitate to contact our COO Ville Hentilä, firstname.lastname@example.org, or +35850 506 0178. Please send your application soon as we will be interviewing applicants during the application period. You can also send your application throw our webpages Application period will end 31.10.2021.
Recruitment companies and consultancies please don’t bother. We do things ourselves.Apply