We are looking for Senior Software Developer/Full-stack Developer
At Fatman we have a diverse collection of thinkers and doers, continually reimaging our products and practices to help people do what they love in a user-friendly efficient way.
Our passion for innovation and imagination goes into all our products and practices, strengthening our commitment to deliver the best experience for our customers like never before.
We are developing our own SaaS product.
To support our growth, we are looking for a Senior Software Developer/Full-stack Developer to strengthen our Agile team.
This role is primarily based at Espoo, Finland.
We have a wonderful team!
Technology: Most of our products we develop use modern tools and technologies, but still we have some legacy products which we want to take it forward.
Growth: There is a lot of room for learning, grooming, and growing together. We will support you with the tools and materials you need.
Creativity: Our company always provides the opportunity for you to be part of the decision-making process as our hierarchy is minimal. Bring up your creative ideas!
Flexibility: You can choose whether you want to work almost fully remote, from the office or hybrid. It’s up to you and we don’t monitor people. We trust you.
Diversity: We have different people with different backgrounds. Cultivating diversity and maintaining different opinions is the key to our success.
Why people like to work at Fatman?
International work environment
Excellent health care services
Excellent insurance coverage
Courses and industry top e-learning platform
Various kinds of events e.g., poker tournaments and different sports together
Remote work is a standard for us
Lunch and sport benefit, modern gym in the same building
What will you do:
- Develop and maintain existing .NET Framework application with MS SQL as backend
- Develop robust, scalable, configurable cloud native applications and modules using .NET and Micro Azure PaaS services with an emphasis on quality, performance, design, and re-usability
- Design and develop microservices using modern cloud design standard methods such as Domain Driven Design and CQRS
- Automation using DevOps and other available tools to expedite product development achieving First Time Quality
- Implement Serverless Functions and Logic Apps for event driven processes and integrations
- Effectively resolve problems and roadblocks as they occur, consistently following through details while driving innovation as well as issue resolution
What we value:
- 3+ years of experience working as a software developer
- Key expertise in developing web applications using .NET Framework, .NET Core, and ASP.NET Framework
- At least 2 years of experience with Front End technologies such as Angular and typescript
- Experience with MS SQL database environments
- Understanding of SDLC development methodologies such as scrum and agile
- Expertise with Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment pipelines Proficient with tools like Git, Postman, Jenkins, Visual studio, and Visual studio code
- Exposure to cloud based technologies like Azure
- Designing and developing Microservices API’s using .NET Core
- Experience with Domain Driven Design (DDD) , Event Sourcing (CQRS)
- Experience with NoSQL databases like Mongo DB, Cosmos DB, Raven DB, etc.
- Experience working with Docker and Kubernetes
- At least some experience working with Svelte
- Willingness of learning and constantly improving
- Sound initiative skills and the ability to work independently with minor supervision
- Strong verbal and written communication skills (English)
- Finnish language is highly appreciated but not a must!
Do you want to join our team?
We would absolutely love to hear from you! For further information about the job or the company, please don’t hesitate to contact our COO Ville Hentilä, email@example.com,
+358 50 506 0178.
Recruitment companies and consultancies please do not bother. We do things ourselves.