Join the Fatman Family – Senior Software Developer Wanted!
Fatman is a booming top-of-the-line technology company.
We’re crafting our own, market-leading SaaS product
for rental and lease management to help our customers
manage their important assets
We’re on the lookout for a skilled Senior Software Developer to join our dynamic team and contribute to our growth
Embarking on a career at Fatman promises an enjoyable journey marked by both personal and company growth. Our workplace fosters a culture with minimal hierarchy, a relaxed atmosphere, and a team of tech-savvy individuals who seamlessly blend work with humor. You’ll be part of a truly international work environment where proficiency in Finnish is not a prerequisite. At Fatman, flexibility and trust are key, cultivating an atmosphere that empowers you to flourish.
What you will do:
You will be a key member in our SCRUM team, concentrating on the following:
- Develop and maintain .NET Framework applications with MS SQL backend
- With your expertise, guide and help other team members and act as an example
- Proactively address problems and roadblocks, driving both innovation and issue resolution
What we value:
- 5+ years of Software Development experience
- Expertise in .NET Framework, .NET Core, and ASP .NET Framework for web applications
- MS SQL database experience
- Understanding of SDLC methodologies (SCRUM, Agile)
- Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment pipelines experience
- Proficiency with tools like Git, Postman, Jenkins, Visual Studio, and Visual Studio Code.
- The following are considered as a plus: exposure to Azure and Cloud-based technologies, designing and developing Microservices API’s using .NET Core, and/or experience with Docker.
We offer our employees a comprehensive benefits package including modern office space in Säterinportti, Espoo along with top-notch gym facilities, comprehensive health care and insurance coverage, ePassi Flex, great company events,
Are You Our Next Fattis?
We’d love to hear from you! Please send your application to our COO Ville Hentilä (firstname.lastname@example.org). Apply ASAP; recruitment is ongoing until 2.2.2024. For more information on the role, feel free to call or email Ville (+35850 506 0178). To read more about us, our clients and our products, visit our website at www.fatman.fi
Recruitment companies and consultancies, please don’t bother. We do things ourselves.